Re: Role changes... helping new members.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Kramer" <kramer tim cox net> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Role changes... helping new members.

We all need a bit of hand-holdin' at some point.  Having joined during
the last-minute headless-chicken dead-line rush, I'm still a bit
confused as to where things are edited....

Tim, the best place for hand-holding is #Fedora-docs, although it is sort of a mxed bag.

You can manage to get ignored for long periods of time there, but when folks are available, it is a lot more interactive than this list.

On the other hand, things posted here are available for all the lurkers who might be motivated to join in, so there is an advantage here as well.

--McD