Re: Licensing directions for Fedora content

Richard Fontana wrote:

> The issue about Creative Commons and absence of warranty disclaimers
> must reflect either a mistaken reading by us or (less likely, I think) a
> misunderstanding of something we said.  As far as I can tell, all
> Creative Commons licenses have had boilerplate warranty disclaimers
> from the get-go.

Thanks for clarifying all this. Much appreciated. If I may, I have a
couple more questions:

* Would you recommend CC-BY-SA or GNU FDL as the choice to go forward
with? Which one

* Would you recommend a dual licensing strategy or just a single license
to switch to?

Somewhat out of scope for this discussion, could a future revision of
the Fedora CLA have a counter promise from Red Hat to keep the
contributions, free and open?

Rahul