Re: Tomorrow's Meeting Agenda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>
To: <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: Tomorrow's Meeting Agenda

Hint: It's more than just the one document

I had observed that, but it seemed like a simple problem to solve once the language and whole Publican weirdness was resolved. There has been a lot of discussion, but I'm not 100% sure we actually know how to package the Publican result, although maybe I haven't been paying attention. But I am tinkering as we speak.

--McD