Re: Wiki Freeze Tomorrow

On 04/01/2009 05:28 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Karsten Wade wrote:

We go through this every release.  Waiting until the last minute to
put "lots of content" in to the release notes beats is also
unacceptable.

I really can't help that. Either I do all that work and not enough
content goes in and I don't have time to do the work with this schedule.
You can clearly see the difference in the quality of the overview
between Fedora 9 (where I had time to do it) vs Fedora 10 (where I
didn't). If other people step up, I am happy to let them.

Rahul
At the risk of overcommitting myself, I might be willing to help out a bit. Is the freeze that was referred to relating to the final release of F11, or just the Preview Release? Or was it the beta? I'm so out of touch right now...are you sure you want me writing stuff?