RE: thanks and bye for now

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-docs-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-docs-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Murray McAllister
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:18 PM
To: For participants of the Documentation Project
Subject: thanks and bye for now

Hello,

I recently changed roles at my day job, which now takes up a little
more time than before...I will not be around much or doing much for
Fedora docs, so I thought I would let you all know (in case anyone
noticed ;-) ).

Thanks for all your help over the past year and a bit. It was great to
meet you all!

Cheers,

Murray.