User Guide Tasks

Hi all,

As per Eric's request on IRC, I've put together a task list for the F11 UG. [1] The goal is to get something of a working guide by Tuesday, which means lots of work this weekend. I know some of you have already volunteered to work on it, which I apprecaite.

Please note that I'm going to be somewhat distant until May, as I'm coming up on Final Exam season. If you have any questions about the User Guide and I'm not answering on email/IRC, Kirk should be able to help you out. I'll try to at least make it to FDSCo meetings.

-Matthew

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Danielsmw/User_Guide_F11_tasks