CMS Progress

Hi All,

I just wanted to pop up and say that I am still around, and still working
(slowly) on the Zikula CMS instance for Fedora.  Unfortunately, a death in
my family has taken up a great deal of time for me over the last month or
so, and that combined with other academic commitments have delayed me more
than I would have liked.

I'll try and get everything back on course over the next few weeks.  Please
don't think I've disappeared!

Simon