Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor

Hello!

The proposal got selected for GSoC ^_^ . Yaakov is my mentor and Quaid
is my Technical Advisor.
Thank you very much for helping me draft a good proposal.

The next step now is to choose a subset of DocBook XML tags which are
most often used by Fedora Docs so that they can be implemented first.

I will start reading the DTDs used in Publican. If any one would like
to put forth an opinion in this matter it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks and regards,
Satya