Re: Meeting tonight

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>
To: "Fedora Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:36 PM
Subject: Meeting tonight

I'm interested in hearing how the release notes
work went, since I was on vacation and missed
most of the fireworks.

Well, it really wasn't THAT exciting. After quaid and I beat our heads against the wall for half a day, f13 bailed us out. Then I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't install the koji RPM to test it. But before I pulled out the hari-kari sword, I remembered the new rpm thing, and all went well.

There are a lot of questions to answer, though. In a lot of cases I simply beat it into submission. I would rather the solutions be more elegant. But, I think discretion may be the better part of valor, we'll see.

--McD