Re: Fedora 11 User Guide

Rudi,

On Apr 23, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
You can see a test build of the document here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/User%20Guide/

It looks great. Thanks for all your help getting this working before the F11 release. I think this is the first time we've actually been able to get this out the door in time since... at least F8, if I remember correctly.

There was a small typo in the production notes. It was referring to the Install Guide instead of the User Guide, so I made a small changed and pushed it to the git repo.

So, as soon as Matthew gives the say-so, this is ready for translation.

With that done, I think we're go!  Thanks again for all your help.

- Matthew.