Re: Fedora 11 User Guide

Matthew Daniels wrote:
There was a small typo in the production notes. It was referring to the Install Guide instead of the User Guide, so I made a small changed and pushed it to the git repo. \\

Ooops! So you can see where I copied that section from... Actually, there was another reference to the IG in the next sentence as well. I've fixed it in both the master branch and in the f11-tx Transifex branch (and fixed the .po files)

So, as soon as Matthew gives the say-so, this is ready for translation.
With that done, I think we're go!  Thanks again for all your help.

- Matthew.

That being the case, could somebody (Karsten?) please set this up in Transifex so that translators can see the f11-tx branch? The translators over on fedora-trans-list will also need to know that it's there! :)

Cheers
Rudi