Re: corrections on release-notes-f11

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com> To: "Fedora Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list redhat com>; "Fedora Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: corrections on release-notes-f11

Paul Frields wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 03:16:31PM -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
Three sections are not in the pot file:
 '5.10. File Systems',
'6.9. Linux Kernel' and
'7.2. Electronic Design Automation'

They are not localisable.

The rest looks fine.

Yikes, that's the first I heard of that -- can someone in Docs team
take a look and verify what's going on there?

I obviously didn't check every single string, but release-notes.pot, the file we generated for translations, contains many of the strings from those three sections. All three sections are also represented in es-ES.po.

--McD