Guides Page

I've created a guide page[1] on the wiki that shows all the guides
that we are currently supporting.  My plan is to include a list of all
the guides, a brief introduction paragraph, a sentence that tells
people how they can become involved, and where they can find the guide
(html, pdf, RPM, etc).

Please visit the page and provide that information on your guide.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides

Thanks,
Eric