Self-Introduction:

Greetings geeks,

My name is Philip Olson and I'm interested in the Fedora documentation project. I've worked with the PHP documentation for about seven years (wow, has it been that long?!) and am interested in also working on other projects, like this one. I'll probably end up lurking and performing small fixes but cannot predict the future after that.

Rumor has it that the Fedora community is open and friendly so I plan to join in on the fun and want to develop ideas for the following:

  - http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Teaching_Get_Involved

So, in the very least I'll be the new guy who complains about and helps improve the current DocsProject HOWTO.

Regards,
Philip