License Change... Publican

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Aug 3 16:28:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:24, Paul W. Frields<stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 12:15:57PM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
>> So we need to be able to display the information found on the CC
>> Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States page[1].  Does anyone have
>> any recommendations on how this is displayed?
>>
>> [1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/
>
> Display where?  You mean in documents that have been built?  Wouldn't
> that just be a change in the publican-fedora package to the
> /usr/share/publican/Common_Content/fedora/*/Legal_Notice.xml files?

Yes, which is what I'm talking about.  We need to change that text.
Do we want to include the CC graphic there as well?

>From an existing doc:
This material may only be distributed subject to the terms and
conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, V1.0

to:
This material may only be distributed subject to the terms and
conditions set forth in the Creative Commons BY-SA, v3.0, license.

--Eric