Alpha Announcement

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 22:02:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 01:04:25PM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> I need a volunteer (or two) to write up the Alpha Announcement and
> have it done by Friday.  Any takers?

<note role="traditionally...">

The early announcements are usually very simple.  We save the fun,
irreverent, and whimsical for the final announcement.

An Alpha release announcement is more about highlighting what needs
testing, where to get stuf, and how to do essential contributor stuff.

This Alpha is (supposedly) different, more stable?  Thus we want to
highlight that in some way.

</note>

Are we hearing anything from developers and feature owners about what
they need us to highlight in announcements and release notes?

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41