DocBook Editor Update

satya komaragiri satya.komaragiri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:14:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have uploaded a standalone version at
http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/beacon/php/

 It would be very nice if you could test it out and give some
feedback. I have not completed the testing yet and there are
definitely bugs present. In this light I was hoping for a small issue
management system that would allow users to post bugs related to this
demo in one place. I would not start using it for important docs just
yet. Until 17th I hope we can get a proper beta release out with
feedback, etc. Some buttons may not work as am plugging in the
functionality on the go.

Login requires you to enter your FAS account details.

Regards,
Satya