Alpha Announcement

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Thu Aug 13 19:46:25 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: Alpha Announcement

> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:12:35PM -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields"
>> <stickster at gmail.com>

Yes, my first thought is that this should be a lot better than previous
alphas.

But then I thought .... hmmmm, we've never actually done this before, so
from that perspective, it's even riskier than before ;-)

But I think we probably should speak to this whole idea of trying to make
our alpha and beta a little more like the rest of the world.  Most people
would probably expect this alpha to be like the previous ones, and it really
isn't.  Whether that would make it more attractive or not, well, it would
make it more attractive to ME, but sometimes I'm surprised at how people
view some things.

--McD