Documentation Desktop Presentation

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 22:51:49 UTC 2009

On 12/04/2009 05:18 AM, John J. McDonough wrote:
> I am sure there are other possibilities, and there must be advantages
> and disadvantages to all the options that I overlooked.  I would ask you
> to review the wiki page and ADD TO IT.  Document issues and advantages
> of any of the schemes that you can recognize, and also ideas for other
> approaches.

Hey John, I've made a few small edits; most particularly to point out
that separating stand-alone documentation from application help can be
either an advantage or disadvantage, depending on how you look at it.

But what I really wanted to say here was a huge thank you for putting
this page together, and congratulations on achieving what looks to me
like a very fair and balanced summary of the approaches and their
various advantages and disadvantages. You rock!

Cheers

Rudi