Documentation & Translation schedule review

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Dec 16 00:24:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 15:05 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> I'll try to see what I can do with this, but it doesn't address my
> original request below.

Yeah, but 90% of it doesn't matter.

It really doesn't make a lot of difference whether you arrange the
furniture or hang the pictures first, but you don't want to hang the
pictures before you paint the wall, and oh yeah, maybe you need to put
up the wall before you can paint it.

In F12 there was so much clutter that we missed some key items. That's
why I'm focusing on getting the house built before I worry about
decorating it.

John, are these all part of a master schedule with dependencies between
the teams, or is each team's plan independent?  If we can just get the
dependencies right we ought to have the dates right.

> We really need to meet in real time on this.  I'll start another thread
> on that.

No question on that, but looking at that whenisgood is pretty
discouraging.  Monday came up too fast but next week is Christmas which
kills a big chunk of the week.  What is the matter with later this week
or early next?

--McD