Zikula Weekly Meeting

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 15:29:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:47:27PM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:

> If you'd like to help, don't know how to package, but want to learn,
> there are a bunch of us in the same or close-to-the-same situation (me,
> Karsten, Matthew Daniels, Aaron Clark, etc...) trying to get a Learn To
> Package! week together - join us on the Classroom
> (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/classroom,
> interested, I'm going to start a thread there now.

We were discussing what to tackle, since doing actual classroom work
on a package we need makes even more sense, and I'm thinking we should
(try) to do a Zikula package; maybe an easier one?

Still, though, the week of 4 Jan is awful late for that, I should hope
we'd have them all in by then.

Can we get a few of y'all to list out to Fedora Planet, maybe
fedora-devel-list the specific needs we have?

I.e., not just "HALp!1!" but specific lists of what we know we need so
far.

uri:                  http://quaid.fedorapeople.org