F11 Release Notes Beat Writers

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 08:40:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 08:23:52PM +0100, Zach Oglesby wrote:

> I am also a new to the docs team I would like to write but would
> anyone be willing to mentor me, or just kinda check my work and keep
> me in the right direction?

Ideally, we all watch each other.  For example, I watch all of the
beat pages, and you can use the recent changes (feed) to watch much
more.  This helps me catch things early; not mistakes as much as minor
course corrections early in the journey.

That said ... we definitely need a mentoring-type program for Docs,
and I happen to have noticed that Sparks is working on one.  In
advance of that and considering I have a bit more free time within
Docs now, I'm willing to sponsor anyone, starting with Zach.

Zach -- come grab me on IRC next time (nick: quaid); I think I
actually sponsored you in the Fedora account system (FAS) for the
'docs' group.  We can chat about what you need and how I can help.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41