CMS Login

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Wed Feb 4 16:58:58 UTC 2009

I should point out that until packaging is complete the most up to date
version of the CMS (and the only one that will work with FAS login) is at
http://fedora.zikula.org.  This test site is just easier to work with (it
has FTP for a start).

I haven't yet hooked up FAS groups to the FAS login, so logging in doesn't
actually gain you anything.  I may be a little late to the meeting tonight,
but I'll try to sign in from my mobile if I can.

Simon