Self Introduction

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:58:33 UTC 2009

As a new user, (of linux and fedora...) you may be able to provide
some insight into the Install Guide and User Guide, especially in the
area of if these guides are useful and relevant for a first time user.

There is also are the Release Notes. You can jump in and take an area
of interest and interact with a developer to provide useful notes on
what has changed for the upcoming release...

You also may be able to help out ianweller in his neverending quest to
untangle the wiki...

does anyone else have any ideas on how Kirk can help us out?

cheers,
ryanlerch