install-guide in Spanish

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 00:43:29 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On another note though, it looks to me like there are minor changes to
> be made to the POT and the "es" translation is not 100% done:
>
> $ make postat-es
> es: 1037/83/23/

Thank you, Paul.
Then, there are 3 possible reasons for that:
1. DL [1] is not showing the right statistics
2. Transifex is not commiting the po files correctly to the upstream VCS.
3. DL/Tx is not getting the current install-guide.master.pot file from
upstream VCS.

[1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-install-guide

I thought I was up to date, as shown in [1].
Please, push the differences to DL so I may complete the translation.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)