Rookie needs help

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:57:56 UTC 2009

+1 to updating icons and adding irc clients.

Adding clawsmail is a good thing in my opinion; in the past, it seems
like we've stuck to the defaults for things like communications, but I
see no reason that a well written section on a nondefault application
shouldn't be put in the UG as long as it is maintained. I'd be curious
to hear other opinions on that.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, kirk; everyone should know
that my laptop is in the shop and I'm having some issues getting a
loaner, so most of my computing is via iPod, I.e. Iimited.

-Matthew

Sent from my iPod