Need Second pair of eyes & have a question

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 20 01:10:50 UTC 2009

> Question:  I've placed two small screenshots on the page and would like
> to link them to a larger screenshot that shows more detail when the
> small one is clicked. How do I make this link?  (this is the page I'm
> referring to:
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kirk202/User_Guide_-_Logging_into_the_Desktop&action=submit )

Screenshots in general are a bad idea for the more formal guides, for
a couple of reasons.

First - it requires every translation to have someone replicate your
work - and that's something that's currently outside of the l10n
workflow, as well as being a ton of work.

Second, it's a maintenance nightmare, as you are no doubt seeing with
icons. They just change too much, sometimes even mid-release which
makes your content less than useful.