Need Second pair of eyes & have a question

Kirk kirk202 at q.com
Fri Feb 20 03:06:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:53:55 -0500
"Adam D. Ligas" <adam at physco.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 16:36 -0700, Kirk wrote:
> > If anyone has the time could you proof these two pages  that are
> > for the F10 User Guide.  I've looked at them so much I'm blind, but
> > I think they're finished.
>
> I made some edits to both, and tried to do it in one shot each.  Feel
> free to incorporate any of the changes you like and rollback the ones
> you don't.
>
> I thought they were both really good.  Just nitpicks, typos, and other
> minor stuff.  No major re-writes or anything.
>
> I'd love to see Thunderbird added to the communications guide at some
> point.  It might be especially useful to have a section - or totally
> separate guide - on how to bring all of your Windows Thunderbird
> mail/contacts/settings into your new Linux desktop.
>
> - Adam

Thanks for the help Adam.

I'd thought about adding Thunderbird and then spaced it, I think it
should be there too so I'll add it to it.  I don't know how to bring
the Thunderbird over from windows  to Linux.  I've got XP installed in
VBox along with F10 so I'll try and figure it out.  If you know how I'd
appreciate a few hints.

Kirk Z