For FAD, the F9 User Guide is pseudo-basically-done

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:42:32 UTC 2009

I've saved the MediaWiki source to my machine locally for the F9 UG,
and will get it up to CVS ASAP.  Either way, the FAD guys should be
cool to work right at fp.o/wiki/User_Guide_tasks tomorrow for the F10
content.  I should hop on IRC around 2:20 EST and will call in to help
editing.  Anyone else is welcome to do this as well; check Karsten's
past emails for the schedule.

I will periodically check email throughout the day as well; perhaps
some optimistic status updates would help my test grades.  :-)

- Matthew

--
Reply To:   danielsmw at gmail.com