PATCH[1/1] Linux Security Guide

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Tue Jan 6 21:51:03 UTC 2009

Alright. Is this perhaps something that should be reflected at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Writing_Using_The_Wiki#Use_One_Wiki_Page_per_Chapter_or_Tutorial

That was the wiki page that 'made me do it' :-)

//M

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:39:57 -0800
From: Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: PATCH[1/1] Linux Security Guide
To: fedora-docs-list at redhat.com

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 02:50:49PM +0100, Magnus Glantz wrote:
> I've started writing a draft for such a chapter. I'll get back to you
> when I have something to present.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Docs/Drafts/SecurityGuide/Security_for_home_users

You probably want to move that to your personal drafting/sandbox space
(User:Magnusg/Security_for_home_users.)  We are not using nested page
structures any longer, and are going to be renaming or archiving
everything in various Docs.* spaces over the next week, including
Docs/Drafts.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41