Round One: Fedora 11 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 16:14:10 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I've finished what I believe is a good first draft (perhaps close to
final) version of the Documentation schedule for Fedora 11.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.html
A text version is also available:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.txt

I took the feedback from our conversations at FUDCon and experiences we
had with Fedora 10 into account
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/fudconf11/IMG_2064.JPG
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/fudconf11/IMG_2065.JPG

PLEASE review the schedule and let me know if there are any tasks
missing.  Note, this is just a list of Documentation tasks so tasks
completed by others groups, for example Translation, are on a different
report.

Next I will be working on the Translation schedule which contains many
of the follow on tasks from the Documentation schedule.  Naturally, to
finalize both schedules we'll need agreement from both groups :)

I'll be seeking feedback for the Translation schedule in the same way.
I hope this is helpful.  If other reporting formats are helpful please
let me know.

John