Preparing for F11 Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Thu Jan 29 12:27:27 UTC 2009

In going through the wiki removing hash marks, I noticed that there are a
number of places where there is content that we want to keep for F11, so I
guess we probably don't want to be too reckless in the pre-F11 cleanup.

On the other hand, I was reminded while doing that is that one reason that
we may want to issue an F10 update is that some F9 content, which was
inappropriate for F10, made it into the F10 release notes.  So we definitely
want to be a little more thorough in our scrubbing.

--McD