Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]]

Hello,

I was wondering where could I get in touch with the Zikula and
Publican teams within Fedora. I will be soon finishing my DocBook
plugin (support for subset of tags as decided on this list[1]) for
Beacon and will look to integrating it with Zikula and Publican.

Regards,
Satya