Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

kishan goyal fabhoneydew at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:30:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
Last week I made a wiki page on HOWTO Install Fedora 11. The page is
an effort to help users with the installation of Fedora 11.
I used VirtualBox to install Fedora 11 virtually on my laptop, and, in
the process, took screenshots of every step that I encountered and
wrote down the installation procedure in steps. The wiki page is
available here [1].

This is the first time I have created such a HOWTO or guide and I may
have missed out on something. I would be glad to receive any comments,
criticism, etc. which would help me to improve this wiki and in my
future ventures.

[1] http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Installing_fedora11

Thanks,
Regards,