Zikula progress

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sat Jul 18 03:44:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 07:21:09PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I got a couple steps further on Zikula, after I fixed my system from
> being bitten by a missing nss-mdns.x86_64 package:
>
> * Ian Weller got me briefed on how to do a good package review these
>   days
>
> * Got a package review done for David Nalley (php-File-Bittorrent2)
>
> * Started working on Mediashare module
>
> * Buffed up on how to package phpSmug properly
>
> Not as far as I would have liked to get, but per usual I had to fight
> my way past ignorance and inexperience to get there.  The good news
> is, I'm ready to do better work this weekend if time allows!

Stuff I got done:

- rebuilt the FE-ZIKULA dependency tree so that dependencies are in the
  right places
  - (please don't just tag everything related as FE-ZIKULA, if something
    is blocking a review request or the like set that as the blocker)
- started working on MediaAttach and reached a level of doom emphasized
  by licensing (noncommercial crapola) issues and bundled libraries

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.