Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 19:59:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 07:50:41PM +0530, satya komaragiri wrote:

> By integrate I meant we could host it on the Fedora Docs website and
> allow it to interact  with the CVS. An approval module can also be
> implemented to ensure the quality of the documentation. Its just an
> editor that can be added anywhere in the page. So it could be added to
> the normal flow of any framework.

I like your simplicity of design so far, building on known components
and making something lightweight that can fit in other web apps.

BTW, the source for documents is no longer a single CVS repository.
We use multiple repositories on fedorahosted.org, such as git and
Subversion.

I wonder if there are some lessons that can be learned from Transifex
and how it can submit to multiple upstream repositories from the
single web application?

/me pokes Glezos ...

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41