Self Introduction

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 27 14:15:35 UTC 2009

Welcome!

With the Fedora 11 Beta scheduled for release "soon" (there is a
schedule here somewhere.....)
The Installation Guide and the User's Guide will need to be verified.
>From your introduction, that sounds like something that might interest
you.  I am sure those team leaders will have more information.
Meanwhile check out:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_content_tasks_for_new_contributors

Internally, the Docs Project is still in need of much cleanup for our
own process pages and documentation but you can now find most of them
in the Docs Project Category on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project
We know that they have some inconsistancies so please so not be shy
about asking questions.

Again, welcome.

-Susan