A small Introduction

Hello everybody...

My name is Martin, I'm 18 years old, french, and french-speaking. I just
joined de Docs group because I'm interested in helping fedora project by
becoming a translator for Fedora Project's Documentation from English to
French.

It's the first time I join a group helping a linux project, so I don't know
what to do, where to begin... So, if someone could help me for the
beginning, I would appreciate.

If you have any questions....

Regards....
Martin.