Re: Updated script

John J. McDonough wrote:
The package that went to RC has the offending paragraph commented out. We still have absolutely no clue what is going on there. We need someone a lot more knowledgable about Publican (hint, hint) to help sort it out. As I said, I pushed the version of I18n.xml that has the offending paragraph (and I mean XML paragraph here, from <para> to </para>, it is actually a table) commented out. Uncommenting it and generating html in any non-English language should expose the problem. Because of the need to merge the po's, it might be easier to do this from the srpm than from git. It will certainly be quicker as the po merge takes some time.

Fixed by changing the single quotation marks to double quotation marks in the <table> and <tgroup> tags; but I have no idea why...