RE: Zikula Modules needed.

> Susan pointed out that I failed to push the list of modules for zikula
> to the list.

I can provide the source for Static_Docs, FASAuth and the theme, though
until testing is nearing completion you'd probably be putting effort into a
package that will change.  Once the packages are created and available I'll
be sorting out the puppet config and so on with the infra team.

Thanks,

Simon