[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]
Date: 	Thu, 21 May 2009 10:57:05 +1000
From: 	Lana Brindley <lbrindle redhat com>
To: 	Joshua Wulf <jwulf redhat com>
CC: 	content-services-staff redhat com

Joshua Wulf wrote:
Satya is doing a WYSIWYG docbook editor as a Google SOC project in Fedora. He wants feedback on what tags to provide support for. Please take a look at this list and give some feedback on tags that we use that are not covered in it.

- Josh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor
Date:     Wed, 20 May 2009 21:47:25 +0530
From:     satya komaragiri <satya komaragiri gmail com>

Hello,

I have narrowed down to the following set of tags as the minimum that
Docbook editor will need to support for the initial stages of the
project. It would be great if the list could review them once and
suggest any additions/deletions.

tags:

Top Level:
<article id="ID">
</article>

Section:
<section id="ID">
   <title></title>
</section>

Block Tags:
<para></para>
<screen></screen>
<programlisting></programlisting>

<itemizedlist>
<title></title>
   <listitem>
       <para></para>
   </listitem>
</itemizedlist>

<orderedlist>
<title></title>
   <listitem>
       <para></para>
   </listitem>
<orderedlist>

<procedure>
   <step>
       <para>
       </para>
   </step>
</procedure>

<important>

   <title></title>
   <para></para>
</important>

<tip>
   <title></title>
   <para></para>
</tip>

<note>
   <title></title>
   <para></para>
</note>

<warning>
   <title></title>
   <para></para>
</warning>

<caution>
   <title></title>
   <para></para>

</caution>

Inline:

<firstterm></firstterm>
<application></application>

<command>
   <option></option>

</command>

<package></package>
<filename></filename>
<systemitem></systemitem>
<computeroutput></computeroutput>

Is this tag the same as <programlisting>? I don't know it.

<userinput></userinput>

<prompt></prompt>

<menuchoice>
   <guimenu></guimenu>
   <guisubmenu></guisubmenu>
   <guimenuitem></guimenuitem>
</menuchoice>

<guibutton></guibutton>
<guiicon></guiicon>
<guilabel></guilabel>

<mousebutton></mousebutton>

<keycombo>
   <keycap></keycap>
</keycombo>

<abbrev></abbrev>
<acronym></acronym>

<abbrev> and <acronym> could both possibly be dropped

<emphasis></emphasis>

<quote></quote>

<link></link>

<subscript></subscript>