Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM, satya komaragiri
<satya komaragiri gmail com> wrote:

> I have narrowed down to the following set of tags as the minimum that
> Docbook editor will need to support for the initial stages of the
> project. It would be great if the list could review them once and
> suggest any additions/deletions.

Might I suggest putting up the proposed list on the wiki (allowing
more additions by those who use DocBook often) or, as a file on your
fedorapeople.org $home (and, accepting additions as patches).

Sent from Pune, MH, India