Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]]

On 05/22/2009 10:38 PM, Asgeir Frimannsson wrote:

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:56 AM, Ruediger Landmann
<r landmann redhat com> wrote:

once the wiki page is up and running, you might also like to alert

Red Hat

Engineering Content Services -- this is the department where the
documentation gets written. You can get the address from the CC on

this

email.

I have my doubts about whether that is an external list - I can't see
that listed off <https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/>

The need to alert an Red Hat internal mailing list about this is, IMHO, plain silly and wrong.

cheers,
asgeir

It's not a need, it's a suggestion. :-)

People on the Red Hat docs team who contribute directly to Fedora docs are on f-d-l. However, there are a significant number of people working daily with docbook xml who are not, and are on c-s-l. Getting their input is a good idea.

It seems to me that Rudi didn't realise that c-s-l is not a public list.

He can easily shuttle any relevant input between the two lists, as he did in this instance.

- Josh