Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]]

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/25/2009 06:04 AM, Joshua Wulf wrote:

It's not a need, it's a suggestion. :-)

People on the Red Hat docs team who contribute directly to Fedora docs
are on f-d-l. However, there are a significant number of people working
daily with docbook xml who are not, and are on c-s-l. Getting their
input is a good idea.

It seems to me that Rudi didn't realise that c-s-l is not a public list.

He can easily shuttle any relevant input between the two lists, as he
did in this instance.

Just in case, it wasn't clear the project is being by a GSoC student and
not a Red Hat employee.

Rahul

But we (Red Hat employees) are always keen to provide feedback, advice and assistance in the true spirit of open source.

Chris

--
Chris Curran Content Author II
Phone: +61735148302 (UTC+10)