Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor]]

On 05/25/2009 07:34 AM, Christopher Curran wrote:

> But we (Red Hat employees) are always keen to provide feedback, advice
> and assistance in the true spirit of open source.

That's great especially since the people who have been doing content
work full-time would have valuable input on what they would like to see
in such a tool. It should continue in a public list such as this one
however for the rest of the community to observe or participate in the
discussions.

Rahul