Re: Self Introduction

daniel cabrera wrote:
The main reason why I want to join the Documentation Project is that I've enjoyed so much translating both Installation and User Guide, that I realize how comfortable am I trying to explain to other people what's fedora about. So, if you need any help, it will be nice if you can count me in.

Hi Daniel – welcome aboard! Sorry it's taken so long for anyone to greet you :)

Is there anything in particular that you would like to work on?

Cheers
Rudi