Self Introduction

daniel cabrera h.daniel.cabrera at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:07:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com>wrote:

> Hi Daniel – welcome aboard! Sorry it's taken so long for anyone to greet
> you :)
>
> Is there anything in particular that you would like to work on?
>
> Cheers
> Rudi

Hi Ruediguer, thanks, and don't worry about the late welcome. I received a
really great email by John J. McDonough -the guy who sponsored me- giving me
tips and a lot of info about the Docs Team. Thanks a lot for that, John.

I know you are all full of work until next Tuesday. As for myself, I'm
mostly thinking to help with the wiki maintenance, but before trying
anything, there are a couple of things of the Docs ways that I need to fully
understand. Also, as a Spanish team member, we still had a few strings to
translate of the last guides you deployed: SElinux and Security guide.

I'm planning to stop by the IRC anytime to say hi (and to ask questions),
but I think that for the next couple or weeks or so, I'll be quietly
watching and learning things before making myself really useful.

Again, thanks a lot for letting me in, and congratulations in advance for
the new release.

See you around,
Daniel.

--