Re: Wikipedia license change

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 05:17:06AM +0200, Zach Oglesby wrote:

> Is the OPL used by very many people anymore anyway? Even the people that
> wrote it recomend using a CC license [1]. I am all for the move.
>
> [1]: http://opencontent.org/blog/archives/329

Wow, that was a cogent argument.  I'd heard in passing of this
statement, and it's a bit shaming to see it's just a shade over two
years old.  'Bout time we caught up!

Seems like we have a consensus.  In the meeting we just assigned
these:

quaid => legal + content services + bug reports to the Publican Fedora
         package (when that happens)

ianweller=> will talk to Creative Commons and work with Jack + Fedora
	    Marketing

ke4qqq => will make/own the feature page

cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41