Re: Fedora 11 Release Announcement FINAL

On Sat, 30 May 2009, Eric Christensen wrote:

(1) Change Dr. Brattlesworth to some sort of pun on a Fedora name? Unless Brattlesworth has some other meaning that I simply don't get.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Who in the Fedora community reminds me most of the Jungle River tour guide at Disneyworld? Hmmmmm....... man, that's tough!

The more I read "Brattlesworth", the funnier it is. I'm picturing John Cleese in that role.

(2) I read "snares, toils, and dangers" as "snares, trolls, and dangers" at first, which might be funnier!

I didn't make this change only because "trolls" doesn't seem to fit BUT I'm not against making the change because I think it would be funnier. Opinions?

/me waits to see what others think.