Self Introduction

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sat Nov 7 08:22:21 UTC 2009

On 11/07/2009 02:44 AM, Amarnath Jayaraman wrote:
>        This is Amarnath Jayaraman. I am really looking forward to
> contribute and take some responsibility in Fedora Projects. I have
> registered  for Fedora Install and SELinux Guide Git Commit Group.

Hi Amarnath and welcome aboard!

Is there something in particular that you'd like to help out with on the
Installation Guide? (For example, any errors that you're aware of?)

The Installation Guide is pretty stable at the moment (and the SELinux
Guide too, I think), meaning that there's not much work to do here.

Nevertheless, if you'd specifically like to help out with the
Installation Guide, probably the best thing you could do would be to
take a look at its abbreviated version -- the Installation Quick Start
Guide[1]  -- and review it to make sure that the instructions work for
you. It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes test the instructions
to make sure that we've explained things correctly. If you find any
problems, the guide also provides instructions for reporting these (so
you can test those instructions at the same time!)

If you're more interested in writing new material rather than reviewing
or maintaining stable documents, please let us know that as well;
particularly if you've thought of a useful piece of documentation that
we don't provide to our users yet. But don't worry -- if you want to
work on new documentation but don't have any plans yet, there are
certainly areas where we could use your help.

Once again, welcome, and feel free to have a chat in IRC when we're
actually in there at the same time :)

Cheers

Rudi

[1]